Thinking of Selling Your Home?
The first step to finding out the value of your home is to take a quick tour. We take notes on important information and details that directly affect what you might expect to sell your home for.
We then sit down and do some research. We compare your property to those in the area with similar features, comparable condition, and neighborhoods that have sold recently.
Let's review some important considerations. There are certain factors that are beyond our control and certain factors that are within our control. Those factors outside of our control are: the location of the property, the finished square feet and types of rooms and the amenities that are in place. Those factors we can control are: the appearance of the property inside and out, how aggressively we market the property and the price, including terms. It is critical for us to accept those factors that are beyond our control and to focus on pricing and preparation.
Our market is currently very steady and properties are selling within 30 days when priced right. Given the current interest rates and low real estate inventory, we should continue to see a great market!
The following list will give you a good idea of what is done to sell your property, start to finish!
- Enter listing into MLS system.
- Put up "For Sale" sign.
- Install lock box.
- Prepare property flyer/brochure and postcards to neighborhood.
- Submit property listing with photos to Realtor.com
- Schedule appointment for top quality interior photos.
- Submit property listing with photos to Zillow, Trulia and multiple other real estate web sites that we use to market homes.
- Submit listing to multiple social media sites that reach buyers near and far.
- Invite local Realtors to tour home.
- We offer Open Houses.
- Advertise open house on internet, social media as well as newspaper.
- E-mail weekly reports on internet and showing activity.
- Handle incoming calls and schedule showing appointments.
- Pre-qualify buyers.
- Present all offers and recommend counter-offer strategies if needed.
- Review price based on agent input & market conditions.
- Obtain an acceptable contract on your property!
You will receive competent and professional service when you select a Great Plains Realty agent to represent you. We have represented many families in this area including transactions that realize maximum value in a reasonable time.